About Me

My photo
* im a sweet a kind person but dont get on my bad side kay =) * im 21...shots shots shots!! * love hair, nails, and make up *big fashionista *unique and quite talented * a bit shy * have a bf of 2yrs and 7 mnths yipee *plus sized beauty *puerto rican mamii * supportive towards others so if you want to get put out their let me know. * have big dreams for myself and i intend to conquor them =))) smileys all around!!

Welcome

HEY LOVELYS WELCOME TO MY BLOG I HOPE ALL YOUR EXPECTAITIONS OF MY LOG ARE EXCEEDED FOR MORE IDEAS ON HOW TO ENHANCE MY BLOG OR TOPICS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW. =) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ENJOY HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!

Friday, February 10, 2012

In The Mood For Love=)

So i havent really made a post on here so i figured id do one today lol i need to come on here more often...so i have decided to do something i never do i decided to spruce up my nails and get into the valentines spirit, i did a little design to my nails just for v-day.
     This is is the only thing i used as well as a base and top coat which i forgot to iclude

I used this brush when i created the hearts on the ring finger it is a huge brush but it was quite simple to use because all i needed was the tip of it.
 i used the red acrylic paint for one heart then added a bit of white and mixed it to make a nice baby pink and created the other heart.
i used these to outline both hearts i used gold for the red hearts outline, also to add stripes to all of the nails and silver for the pink hearts outline.
i used these art club red and black stripers on the rest of my nails i used the black to create stripes on my nails also for the dots around the hearts. i then used the red to place dots on the rest of the nails.
Here is the full view of my right hand =)
Close up of the hearts!! sorr its a bit blurry=(
Finally full view of my left hand.

I Really Hope You Enjoyed This and HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYY!!!!
try this out and let me know how they turn out or leave a link in the comment...mention me plzz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment