About Me

My photo
* im a sweet a kind person but dont get on my bad side kay =) * im 21...shots shots shots!! * love hair, nails, and make up *big fashionista *unique and quite talented * a bit shy * have a bf of 2yrs and 7 mnths yipee *plus sized beauty *puerto rican mamii * supportive towards others so if you want to get put out their let me know. * have big dreams for myself and i intend to conquor them =))) smileys all around!!

Welcome

HEY LOVELYS WELCOME TO MY BLOG I HOPE ALL YOUR EXPECTAITIONS OF MY LOG ARE EXCEEDED FOR MORE IDEAS ON HOW TO ENHANCE MY BLOG OR TOPICS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME AND LET ME KNOW. =) HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND ENJOY HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

NEW HAIR

hey ladies so if you dont know i have colored my hair before christmas and i recorded a rant video but unfortunately do to the lack of lighting and the sucky web cam i couldnt really show you the true color...so i will be putting a picture below to give you an idea. i will warn you the picture below is not the exact color either because of the lighting in my bathroom but it gives you an idea of the color...this color is alot brighter than usual i usually try to go for a magenta red or red violet, violet red is what they call it lol...i did use box color from dark and lovely the color is called red hot bright or something along those lines and it sort of looks like a orangy red because i previously had a red in my hair which faded so here is the picture i think the color shows quite beautifully one day i will have to take photos outside so you can see the true color but yea here it is comment bellow and let me know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment